Just Hello

here are all the messages sent to Blake
kathleenayres

Just Hello

Post by kathleenayres »

I am still not sure if I am doing this right or not,
but I realize that you were both getting married not too long ago, and thank goodness, this is a terrible time for both of you and of course the kids and Blake, but you have a binding love that you both professed that can help you get through this and other things.

Deborah, Kim's sister was diagnosed with insulin dependent diabetes when she was just turning seven. Little was known about the disease, the doctor during a routine appointment picked up on it.. In two hours my life went from a happy mother of two going to the pediatrician, to a frantic mother on her way with child and husband to the
Joshlin Diabetic Center, part of Harvard in Boston, where I was told that this could be fatal. and she was admitted, she stayed their with me for two weeks. Who knew what day or time it was, it was a maze of time and space. Friends, neighbors arrived thank goodness for support of all those people.....I think it fills in space and lets emotions vent.

It was totally different then what is happening to Blake, but it carried with it all kinds of things plus a protesting child who was scared out of her mind, and I was scared out of my mind, especially when I heard that it could be fatal in children.

I guess what I want to say to both of you is that I have a clue what you're going through, and I am happy you have one another at such a tender time to share and hold each other together, to hold up everything, as well as holding the children and Blake together.

Much love Kathy